I Love These Little Mushrooms!
This Butter Dish Is Made From High Fire Stoneware Slip, and finished off with High Fire Ceramic Glazes. It measures approx. 7 inches long by 3 inches tall.
All of my Stoneware Clay/Glazes Are Non Toxic, Food/Dishwasher/Microwave Safe.
Inspired by a love for Mushrooming...and eating, this Butter Dish is sure to be your favorite too!
Due to the color variations from monitor to monitor, please request additional pictures should you need them, before you make your purchase : )